What took place a century ago in the state of Oregon draws a direct parallel to what is taking place today.
Previous post Meet Valerie Thomas, the inventor and scientist who launched the longest-running satellite program imaging Earth’s surface
- Breakfast with the Panthers
- LBJ: ‘If You Can Convince the Lowest White Man He’s Better Than the Best Colored Man …’
- The Remarkable Legacy Of Jane Bolin, The First Black Female Judge In The United States
- Louis Southworth, slave who bought his freedom and homesteaded near Oregon coast, chosen as namesake of new park
- The Trailblazing Black Entrepreneurs Who Shaped a 19th-Century California Boomtown
No comments to show.